The Student Affairs Unit
The Student Affairs Unit carries out the procedures of both undergraduate and graduate students within the framework of the legislation.
• Registers the students and creates personnel information files for them,
• Makes transactions on the Council of Higher Education Information System for students who have a change of status (such as cancellation and freezing of the education and graduation),
• Prepares the Student Certificate, Military Status Document and follows up the discounted travel card transactions of newly registered students,
• Writes, archives, and monitors the internal and external official letters about the students,
• Regulates the grade correction and make-up exam, opens the three-course exams, makes transactions of the student exempted from the Turkish and English Preparatory Program, defining the courses to be taught, instructors, programs and academic calendar on the system,
• Checks and updates the information on the Frequently Asked Questions, Candidate Student and Student Affairs Unit pages of the university's website, publishes announcements, answers e-mails, directs and reports them to the relevant units,
• Prepares the Foundation Inspection Forms, Annual Report, Service Inventory and Service Standard, prepares the various information/statistics requested by the Rectorate and other official institutions,
• Completes the procedures of students who are at the graduation stage, prints diplomas and sends them to the Registration (Ministry of Health / Provincial Health Directorate), prepares the Diploma Supplement, Honor and High Honor Certificates, prints Diploma and Diploma Supplement Notebook, distributes diplomas and tracks diploma loss procedures.