A) On condition that they either final year students or graduates from high school;
1) Those that have a foreign nationality,
2) Those who were born as Turkish citizens but later were permitted by the Ministry of the İnterior of Turkey to leave Turkish citizenship, including their underage children who are registered in the document of leaving Turkish citizenship and who can certificate that they have the document regarding the Exercise of Given Rights, pursuant to the Turkish Nationality Law, (The 7th article of the Turkish Nationality Law numbered 5901 prescribes that “(1) an infant born from the marriage of a mother or a father having Turkish citizenship inside or outside Turkey is a Turkish citizen”; applicants who would like to apply for the quotas of foreign admission should further review the Turkish Nationality Law.)
3) Those who used to have a foreign citizenship but later have attained Turkish citizenship/those who have a dual citizenship under these circumstances,
4) Those who have Turkish citizenship and have received secondary education entirely in a foreign country except for Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (TRNC) (including those who have received secondary education entirely at a Turkish school located in a foreign country except for TRNC),
5) Those who have TRNC citizenship, reside in TRNC, have received secondary education in TRNC and have obtained GCE AL degrees (The General Certificate of Education – Advanced Level), and those who registered in the colleges or high schools in other countries between 2005 and 2010 and currently have or will obtain GCE AL degrees are decided to be accepted.
1) Those that have Turkish citizenship and have received secondary education entirely in Turkey or in TRNC,
2) Those who have TRNC citizenship (excluding those who have received secondary education entirely at TRNC high schools and have obtained GCE AL degree and those registered in the colleges or high schools in other countries between 2005 and 2010 and currently have or will obtain GCE AL degrees),
3) Dual citizens whose first citizenship is Turkish from birth, as prescribed in article 2.1./a-2 of this guide (excluding those who have received secondary education entirely in foreign countries except for TRNC and those who have received secondary education entirely at a Turkish school located in a foreign country except for TRNC),
4) Dual citizens who have TRNC citizenship (excluding those who have received secondary education entirely at TRNC high schools and have obtained GCE AL degree and those registered in the colleges or high schools in other countries between 2005 and 2010 and currently have or will obtain GCE AL degrees),
5) Those that have studied or are currently studying at schools subject to the embassies in Turkey or at foreign high schools in Turkey and dual citizens whose first citizenship is Turkish as prescribed in the article 2.1. /a.2 of this guide is decided to not to be accept.
The Application process regarding 2016-2017 Academic Year will be carried out via e-mail or in person.
By April-May 2016, you can use the e-mail addresses below for this process:
Required Documents for Application
Istanbul Medipol University
Kavacık Mahallesi Ekinciler Caddesi No:19 34810 Beykoz/İSTANBUL-TURKEY
E-mail: [email protected] / kmer[email protected] / [email protected]
Phone: +90216 681 51 87
Acceptable Examinations and Minimum Eligibity Scores for Application to Undergraduate Programs
1) Applications are evaluated by the commission of at least 3 people which will be formed by the management of related academic unit.
2) The evaluation of applications and ranking of the candidates for admission is at discretion of İstanbul Medipol University. The İstanbul Medipol University is free to decide whether or not to fill our vacancies.
3) Meeting the application criteria does not guarantee admission to the programs.
The announcement of results and registration process as well as necessary information will be sent to candidates’ e-mail addresses which have been already written on their application form.
After the evaluation, students accepted for studies at İstanbul Medipol University will receive ‘Letter of Acceptance’ to their address by mail The students are required to acquire ‘Student Visa’ from the nearest Turkish Embassy/Consulate with this acceptance.
1) High School Certificate notary certified translation from Turkish Embassy or Consulate in their countries.
2) Official transcript notary certified translation from Turkish Embassy or Consulate in their countries.
3) Original copy of the examination result document approved by Turkish Embassy or Consulate in their countries, (SAT Dİ:7226)
4) Equivalency Certificate taken from Turkish Embassy or Consulate in their countries indicating that high school diploma is equivalent to the diplomas of Turkish high schools,
5) Copy of passport's page showing identity information and validity, approved by Turkish Embassy or Consulate in their countries,
6) Student Visa to be obtained from Turkish Embassy in their countries.
7) The candidate who apply faculty of medicine and dentistry if available prove their English proficiency. (TOEFL Dİ:3619)
8) The document showing the success of İstanbul Medipol University Turkish proficiency exam or submit a Turkish Proficiency Exam Score from TÖMER.
9) Permanent Residence (İn the one month of registration date should submit to Student Affairs Office)
10) 4 passport photos
11) Bank receipt proving that the entirely or partially tuition fee was paid.
12) A document stating that the applicant has the financial guarantee. **
13) Student information form (will fill in the registration)
The applicants who are admitted to our University have to prove that they have financial guarantee for the tuition fee to be paid to the University and for maintaining their lives in Turkey during their education period.