(Liste, ünvan ve isme göre alfabetik olarak sıralanmıştır.)
Bilkent Üniversitesi 1999
Georgia Institute of Technology
Louisiana State University
MSK Gul, BK Gunturk, "Spatial and angular resolution enhancement of light fields using convolutional neural networks," IEEE Transactions on Image Processing 27 (5), 2146-2159, 2018.MZ Alam, BK Gunturk, "Hybrid light field imaging for improved spatial resolution and depth range," Machine Vision and Applications 29 (1), 11-22, 2016.R Dibiano, BK Gunturk, CK Martin, "Food image analysis for measuring food intake in free living conditions," Medical Imaging: Image Processing 8669, 86693N, 2013.BK Gunturk, “Fast Bilateral Filter with Arbitrary Range and Domain Kernels,” IEEE Trans. on Image Processing, vol. 20, no. 9, pp. 2690-2696, September 2011.M Gevrekci and BK Gunturk, “Illumination Robust Interest Point Detection,“ Computer Vision and Image Understanding, vol. 113, pp. 565-571, 2009.M Zhang and BK Gunturk, “Multiresolution Bilateral Filtering for Image Denoising,” IEEE Trans. Image Processing, vol. 17, no. 12, pp.2324-2333, December 2008. BK Gunturk and M Gevrekci, “High-Resolution Image Reconstruction from Multiple Differently Exposed Images,” IEEE Signal Processing Letters, vol. 13, no. 4, pp. 197-200, April 2006.BK Gunturk, JGlotzbach, Y Altunbasak, RW Schafer, and RM Mersereau, “Demosaicking: Color Filter Array Interpolation in Single-Chip Digital Cameras,” IEEE Signal Processing Magazine, vol. 22, no. 1, pp.44-54, January 2005.BK Gunturk, Y Altunbasak, and RM Mersereau, “Super-Resolution Reconstruction of Compressed Video Using Transform-Domain Statistics,” IEEE Trans. Image Processing, vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 33-43, January 2004. BK.Gunturk, AU Batur, Y Altunbasak, MH Hayes III, and Russell M. Mersereau, “Eigenface-Domain Super-Resolution for Face Recognition,” IEEE Trans. Image Processing, vol. 12, no. 5, pp. 597-606, May 2003.BK Gunturk, Y Altunbasak, and RM Mersereau, “Color Plane Interpolation Using Alternating Projections,” IEEE Trans. Image Processing, vol. 11, no. 9, pp. 997-1013, September 2002.
Orta Doğu Teknik Üniversitesi (ODTÜ) 1992
Southern Methodist Üniversitesi (SMU)
Güney Florida Üniversitesi, Anritsu, Ericsson Araştırma, Tübitak
Telsiz Haberleşme ve Uygulamaları
Akıllı Radyolar ve SDR
Sinyal İşleme ve Uygulamaları
Akıllı Elektrik Şebekeleri, Akıllı Evler
İnsansız Hava Araçları (Kontrol ve Haberleşme)
In Vivo Haberleşme
Biomedikal Sinyal İşleme
Haberleşme Sistemlerinin Test ve Ölçülmesi
A. Sahin, I. Guvenc and H. Arslan, "A Survey on Multicarrier Communications: Prototype Filters, Lattice Structures, and Implementation Aspects" IEEE Communications Surveys and Tutorials, 2013.M. B. Celebi, I. Guvenc, H. Arslan and K. A. Qaraqe, "Interference Suppression for LTE Uplink" Physical Communication Journal, Elsevier vol.9, pp. 23-44, Dec. 2013.M. C. Erturk, I. Guvenc, S. Mukherjee, and H. Arslan, " Fair and QoS-oriented Resource Management in Heneregeneous Networks", EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking, no 1, pp. 1-14, May 2013.A. Tom, A. Sahin, H. Arslan, "Mask Compliant Precoder for OFDM Spectrum Shaping", Communication Letters, IEEE vol.17, issue 3, pp. 447-450, March 2013.M. C. Erturk, J. Haque, W. Moreno, and H. Arslan, “Doppler Mitigation in OFDM-based Aeronautical Communications”, IEEE Trans. on Aero. and Elect., Feb., 2013.M. C. Erturk, S. Mukherjee, H. Ishii and H. Arslan, "Distributions of Transmit Power and SINR in Device-to-Device Networks", Communications Letters, IEEE vol.17, issue 2, pp. 273-276, Jan. 2013A. Sahin, E. Guvenkaya, and H. Arslan, “User distance distribution for overlapping and coexisting cell scenarios” IEEE Wireless Communication Letters, Vol. 1, Issue 5, pp.432-435 Oct., 2012.Sabih Guzelgoz, Hasan Basri Celebi, Huseyin Arslan,"Statistical Characterization of the Paths in Multipath PLC Channels", IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery , vol.26, no.1, pp.181-187, Jan. 2011.A. Sahin and H. Arslan, “Edge Windowing for OFDM Based Systems”, IEEE Communication Letters, Vol. 15, Issue 11, Sep. 2011.Hasari Celebi, Ismail Guvenc, Sinan Gezici, Huseyin Arslan, "Cognitive Radio Systems for Spectrum, Location, and Environment Awareness," IEEE Antennas and Propagation Magazine, Volume: 52 Issue:4, pp. 41 – 61, Aug. 2010.Sabih Guzelgoz, Huseyin Arslan,"A Wireless Communications Systems Laboratory Course", IEEE Transactions on Education, vol.53, no.4,pp.532-541, Nov. 2010.H. Mahmoud, T. Yucek, and H. Arslan, "OFDM for Cognitive Radio: Merits and Challenges," IEEE Wireless Communications Magazine, Volume: 16 Issue:2, pp. 6-15, April 2009.M. E. Sahin, I. Guvenc, and H. Arslan, "Opportunity Detection for OFDMA-Based Cognitive Radio Systems with Timing Misalignment", IEEE Trans. on Wireless Communications, vol. 8, no. 10, pp. 5300-5313, Oct. 2009.T. Yucek and H. Arslan, "A Survey of Spectrum Sensing Algorithms for Cognitive Radio Applications", IEEE Communications Surveys & Tutorials, Vol. 11, Issue:1, pp. 116-130, First Quarter 2009.
Orta Dogu Teknık Unıversıtesı 1976
Syracuse Unıversıtesı, Rochester Teknık Enstıtusu, Yıldız Teknık Unıversıtesı
Numerık Elektromagnetık, Antenler, Radyo Frekans/Mıkrodalga Devre ve Sıstemlerı, Telsız Haberlesme, Uygulamalı Matematık.
M. Yazdani, L. Murphy, A. Mallahzadeh, E. Arvas, and J. Mautz, " The design of double ridge waveguide filter using conventional stepped impedance low-pass filter method," Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, Vol. 56, no. 1, pp. 120-124, Jan. 2014.L. Murphy, M. Yazdani, J. Mautz, E. Arvas, and S. Tozin. “Design of a Dielectric Waveguide Filter with Embedded Metamaterial using Mode Matching Technique.” Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, Vol. 56, no. 2, pp. 443-446, Feb. 2014. H. Mustacoglu, J. R. Mautz, and E. Arvas,”MOM Analysis of an axisymmetric chiral radome,” ACES Journal, vol.28, No.3, March 2013. M. Hasanovic, C. May, J.K.Lee, and E. Arvas,”Frequency-Domain Solution to Electromagnetic Scattering from Dispersive Chiroferrite Materials,” ACES Journal, vol.28, No.7, pp. 565-572, July 2013.G. Kim, E. Arvas, V. Demir and A, Z. Elsherbeni, “A novel nonuniform subgridding scheme for FDTD using an optimal interpolation technique,” Progress in Electromagnetics Research B, vol.44, pp.137-161, 2012.K. Qutubuddin, H. Mustacoglu, J.R.Mautz, and E. Arvas, “MOM analysis of apertures in chiral bodies of revolution,” ACES Journal, vol.27, No.8, pp.630-637, Aug. 2012.C. Mei, M. Hasanovic, J. K. Lee, and E. Arvas, “Comprehensive solution to scattering by bianisotropic objects of arbitrary shape,” Progress in Electromagnetics Research B, vol. 42, pp.335-362, 2012.F. Altunkilic, S. T. Imeci, J. R. Mautz, and E. Arvas, “Transmission through an arbitrary aperture in a 3-D conducting surface enclosing chiral material’, IEEE Trans. AP, vol.60, pp.3278-3284, July 2012S. T. Imeci, J. R. Mautz, and E. Arvas, “Transmission through an arbitrarily shaped aperture in a conducting plane separating air and a chiral medium,” ACES Journal, Vol.25, No.7, 2010.E. Alkan, V. Demir, A. Elsherbeni, and E. Arvas, “Double-Grid Finite-Difference Frequency-Domain Method for Modeling Chiral Medium,” IEEE Trans. AP, pp.817-823, March 2010.G. Aydin, A. Z. Elsherbeni, and E. Arvas, “A Single-field FDTD formulation for electromagnetic simulations,” ACES Journal, Vol.25, No.12, 2010.A. F. Yagli, J. K. Lee, and E. Arvas, “Scattering from Three-Dimensional Dispersive Gyrotropic Bodies Using the TLM Method,” Progress in Electromagnetics Research B, Vol.18, 225-241, 2009H. P. Partal, J. R. Mautz, and E. Arvas, “The exact analytical solution for Large circular loops radiating around a dielectric coated conducting sphere, “ IEEE Trans. AP, pp.436-443, Feb.2009.V. Demir, E. Alkan, A. Z. Elsherbeni, and E. Arvas, “An Algorithm for efficient Solution of Finite-Difference frequency-Domain (FDFD) Method,” IEEE Antennas and Propagation Magazine, pp. 143-150, December 2009.
Orta Doğu Teknik Üniversitesi 1996
İstanbul Şehir Üniversitesi, CSI Canada, Logus Broadband Wireless Communication, Philips
Kablosuz Haberleşme Sistemleri, Yönlü Kanal Modelleme, Almaç algoritmaları, Pasif Radar, 5G Masif MIMO Sistemleri, OFDMA/CDMA tabanlı sistem tasarımları (PHY + MAC)
• Thet, Nann Win Moe, Mehmet Kemal Ozdemir, and Amit Kachroo. "Reduced-rank joint estimation of DOA with mutual coupling." 2018 26th Signal Processing and • Communications Applications Conference (SIU). IEEE, 2018. • Karabacak, M., Mohammed, A. H., Özdemir, M. K., & Arslan, H. (2018). RF Circuit Implementation of a Real-Time Frequency Spread Emulator. IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, 67(1), 241-243.• M Yilan, MK Özdemir, “Traffic density estimation via KDE and nonlinear LS”, TURKISH JOURNAL OF ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING & COMPUTER SCIENCES, 2017.• N Mehrnia, MK Ozdemir, “Novel maritime channel models for millimeter radiowaves”, Software, Telecommunications and Computer Networks (SoftCOM), 2016 24th, 2016.• A Kachroo, MK Ozdemir, H Tekiner-Mogulkoc, “Optimization of LTE radio resource block allocation for maritime channels”, Sarnoff Symposium, 2016 IEEE 37th, 88-93, 2016.• MZ Karakuşak, K Özdemir, V Aslantaş, “The use of RSS and NI filtering for the Wireless indoor localization and tracking of mobile robots with different motion models”, Signal Processing and Communication Application Conference (SIU), 2016 24th, 2016.• AH Mohammed, MK Ozdemir, “A Directional FM Channel Model for Contemporary Wireless Systems”, Canadian Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering 39 (4), 311-321, 2016.• E Ozdemir, AE Topcu, MK Ozdemir, “A hybrid HMM model for travel path inference with sparse GPS samples”, Transportation, 1-14, 2016.• H Abuella, MK Ozdemir, “Automatic Modulation Classification Based on Kernel Density Estimation”, Canadian Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering 39 (3), 203-209.• Soheil Salari, S. ShahbazPanahi, and M. K. Ozdemir, “Mobility-aided Wireless Sensor Network Localization via Semidefinite Programming” IEEE Wireless Communication, 2013.• Ozcan, H., Ozdemir, K. and Ciloglu, H. "Optimum cost of an air cooling system by using differential evolution and particle swarm algorithms" Elsevier Energy and Buildings, Vol. 65,pp. 93–100, Oct. 2013.• M. Z. Amirani, S. ShahbazPanahi, and M. K. Ozdemir, “Performance Comparison in Amplify-and-Forward Bi-directional Network Beamforming”, to appear in IEEE Signal Processing, 2012.• M. Zheng and M. K. Ozdemir, “GPS-aided Doppler Spread Estimation in a Mobile System”, 26th Queen's Biennial Symposium on Communications, Kingston, Ontario Canada, 2012.• F. Retnasothie and M. K. Ozdemir, “A multiband SDR solution for next generation wireless systems,” United States Patent Application 20090170444, Jun. 2009.• H. A. Mahmoud, M. K. Ozdemir, and H. Arslan, “An Efficient Ranging Algorithm for WiMAX(802.16e) OFDMA,” Elsevier Computer Communications Vol. 32, Issue 1 Jan 2009.• H. A. Mahmoud, M. K. Ozdemir, F. E. Retnasothie, and H. Arslan, “IQ Imbalance Correction for OFDMA Uplink Systems,” ICC 2009 Signal Processing for Commun. Symp., Sep. 2008.• M. K. Ozdemir and H. Arslan, “Channel estimation for wireless OFDM systems," IEEE Commun. Surveys & Tutorials, vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 18--48, Oct. 2007.• M. K. Ozdemir, H. Arslan, and E. Arvas, “Towards real-time adaptive low-rank LMMSE channel estimation of MIMO-OFDM systems," IEEE Trans. on Wireless Commun, vol. 5, no. 10, pp. 2675--2678, Oct. 2006.• M. K. Ozdemir, H. Arslan, and E. Arvas, “Dynamics of spatial correlation and implications on MIMO systems," IEEE Commun. Mag., vol. 42, no. 6, pp. 48--53, June 2004.• H. A. Mahmoud, M. K. Ozdemir, and H. Arslan, “Initial Ranging for WiMAX (802.16e) OFDMA," in Proc. Military Commun. Conf., Washington, DC, Oct. 2006.• M. K. Ozdemir, H. Arslan, and E. Arvas, “Adaptive low-rank MIMO-OFDM channel estimation," in Proc. IEEE Wireless and Microwave Technol. Conf., vol. 1, Clearwater, FL, Apr. 2005.M. K. Ozdemir, H. Arslan, and E. Arvas, “MIMO-OFDM channel estimation for correlated fading channels," in Proc. IEEE Wireless and Microwave Technol. Conf., vol. 1, Clearwater, FL, Apr. 2004.
Güney Kaliforniya Üniversitesi 1999
Kaliforniya Üniversitesi, Berkeley
İstanbul Şehir Üniversitesi
Qualcomm Atheros Şirketi
Maxim Entegre Ürünler
RF&Analog devre tasarımı, kablosuz komünikasyon sistemleri tasarımı, dijital kalibrasyonlu analog devre/sistem tasarımı, yüksek frekanslı devre tasarımı, ultra-düşük-güçlü devre tasarımı, faz dizili devreler, PLL ve sentezör tasarımı, anahtarlamalı regülatörler.
“A novel technique for duty cycle correction for reference clocks in frequency synthesizers,” (with Ihsan Albittar)“Analysis and Design of Switched Capacitor DC-DC Converters,” (with S. E. Mohammed and M. T. Ozgun), in review, submitted to Wiley International Journal of Circuit Theory and Applications“A low power receiver front-end design with active TX leakage canceler for LTE standards and beyond,” (with Amr A. Abdelhamid and M. T. Ozgun), in review, submitted to IEEE Journal of Solid State Circuits (JSSC)“A Variable-Gain LNA (VG-LNA) for Wideband Applications,” (with M. T. Ozgun), in review, submitted to Turkish Journal Of Electrical Engineering & Computer Sciences“A Novel Technique for Duty Cycle Correction for Reference Clocks in Frequency Synthesizers,” (with Ihsan Albittar), Elsevier Microelectronics Journal, vol.47, pp.176-182, Sept. 2017.“A Fully Integrated Light-Load Switched Capacitor DC-DC Converter Utilizing Frequency, Switch Size and Interleaving Techniques,” (with S. E. Mohammed and M. T. Ozgun), Elsevier Microelectronics Journal, vol.47, pp.155-161, Sept. 2017.“Intermodulation distortion in RF CMOS Attenuators,” (with R. Meyer), IEEE Journal of Solid State Circuits, vol. 42, issue 3, pp. 529-539, March 2007.“Analysis and Design of RF CMOS Attenuators,” (with R. Meyer and A.M. Niknejad), IEEE Journal of Solid State Circuits, vol. 43, issue 10, pp. 2269-2283, Oct 2008.“A Single-chip CMOS Bluetooth v2.1 Radio SoC,” (with W. W. Si et al), IEEE Journal of Solid State Circuits, vol. 43, issue 12, pp. 2896-2904, Dec 2008.“A Dual-band CMOS MIMO Radio SoC for IEEE 802.11n Wireless LAN,” (with M. Zargari et al), IEEE Journal of Solid State Circuits, vol. 43, issue 12, pp. 2882-2895, Dec 2008.“Design and Implementation of a CMOS 802.11n SoC,” (with S. G. Sankaran et al.), IEEE Communications Magazine, vol. 47, no. 4, pp. 134-143, April 2009.“A Single-Chip CMOS Bluetooth v. 2.1 Radio SoC,” (with P. Husted et al.), IEEE Communications Magazine, vol. 47, no. 4, pp. 144-151, April 2009.
Boğaziçi Üniversitesi 2004
Universität für Bodenkultur Wien
• TU Delft, Hollanda
• İstanbul Teknik Üniversitesi, Türkiye
• University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences Vienna, Austria
• Nanopartiküler İlaç İletim Sistemleri
• Yüzey fonksiyonlandırma
• Hücre hedefleme
• Lipid taşıyıcı sistemler (örn. emulsomlar)
Ucisik, M. H., Küpcü, S.*, Debreczeny, M., Schuster, B. and Sleytr, U. B.* (2013) S layer Coated Emulsomes as Potential Nanocarriers. Small, 9: 2895 2904. Ucisik M.H.*, Küpcü S., Schuster B., Sleytr U.B. (2013) Characterization of CurcuEmulsomes: Nanoformulation for Enhanced Solubility and Delivery of Curcumin, Journal of Nanobiotechnology, 11:37:1-13.Ucisik M.H.*, Küpcü S., Breitwieser A., Gelbmann N., Schuster B., Sleytr U.B. (2015) S-layer Fusion Protein as a Tool functionalizing Emulsomes and CurcuEmulsomes for Antibody Binding and Targeting, Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces, 128, 132-139Ucisik M.H.*, Schuster B., Sleyt U.B. (2015) Emulsomes meet S-layer Proteins: An emerging Targeted Drug Delivery System, Current Pharmaceutical Biotechnology, 16:4, 392-405Ruff L.E.*, Uzri D., Fecteau J.-F., Ucisik M.H., Messmer B.T.* (2016) DeNAno: a novel multivalent affinity reagent, in: “Rolling Circle Amplification (RCA): Toward New Clinical Diagnostics and Therapeutics, Edited by Dr. V. Demidov”, Springer, 161-168.
Koç Üniversitesi 2006
İsviçre Federal Teknoloji Enstitüsü Lozan (EPFL)
İsviçre Federal Teknoloji Enstitüsü Lozan (EPFL) (postdoc), Nanolive SA (kurucu ortak)
Biyofotonik, Optik Mikroskopi, Dijital Holografi, Nanoskopi, İşaretsiz görüntüleme
12. A. Hong, B. Zeydan, S. Charreyron, O. Ergeneman, S. Pane, M. Toy, A. Petruska, and B. Nelson, "Real-Time Holographic Tracking and Control of Microrobots," IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, 2 (1), 143-148 (2017).11. Y. Cotte, F. Toy, P. Jourdain, N. Pavillon, D. Boss, P. Magistretti, P. Marquet, and C. Depeursinge, "Marker-free phase nanoscopy," Nature Photonics, 7 (2), 113-117 (2013).10. M. F. Toy, J. Kühn, S. Richard, J. Parent, M. Egli, and C. Depeursinge, "Accelerated autofocusing of off-axis holograms using critical sampling," Optics Letters, 37 (24), 5094-5096 (2012).9. M. F. Toy, S. Richard, J. Kühn, A. Franco-Obregón, M. Egli, and C. Depeursinge, "Enhanced robustness digital holographic microscopy for demanding environment of space biology," Biomedical Optics Express, 3 (2), 313-326 (2012).8. Y. Cotte, M. F. Toy, C. Arfire, S. S. Kou, D. Boss, I. Bergoënd, and C. Depeursinge, "Realistic 3D coherent transfer function inverse filtering of complex fields," Biomedical Optics Express, 2 (8), 2216 (2011).7. O. Ferhanoglu, M.F. Toy, and H. Urey, "Fourier optics analysis of grating sensors with tilt errors," Optics Letters, 36(12), 2254-2256 (2011).6. Y. Cotte, M. F. Toy, and C. Depeursinge, "Beyond the lateral resolution limit by phase imaging," Journal of Biomedical Optics, 16, 106007 (2011).5. Y. Cotte, M. F. Toy, N. Pavillon, and C. Depeursinge, "Microscopy image resolution improvement by deconvolution of complex fields," Optics Express, 18 (19), 19462-19478 (2010).4. C. Pache, J. Kühn, K. Westphal, M. F. Toy, J. Parent, O. Büchi, A. Franco-Obregón, C. Depeursinge, and M. Egli, "Digital holographic microscopy real-time monitoring of cytoarchitectural alterations during simulated microgravity," Journal of Biomedical Optics, 15, 026021 (2010).3. Y. Cotte, M. F. Toy, E. Shaffer, N. Pavillon, and C. Depeursinge, "Sub-Rayleigh resolution by phase imaging," Optics Letters, 35 (13), 2176-2178 (2010).2. M. F. Toy, O. Ferhanoglu, H. Torun, and H. Urey, "Uncooled infrared thermo-mechanical detector array: Design, fabrication and testing," Sensors and Actuators A: Physical, 156 (1), 88-94 (2009).1. O. Ferhanoglu, M. F. Toy, and H. Urey, "Two-wavelength grating interferometry for MEMS sensors," Photonics Technology Letters, IEEE, 19 (23), 1895-1897 (2007).