Half-Term Profıciency Exam for English Preparatory Education will be held on January 31st 2023 Tuesday between 09.00-12.30 on Kavacık North Campus Block A. Only the students who have applied for the exam can sit the exam. Please check your time slot and exam room from the list below with your student number.
Points to consider in the exam:
· Students are required to be present in their exam rooms at least half an hour before the exam start time.
· Students are expected to bring a valid ID and their own pencils and erasers to the exam. Exchanging erasers and pencils is forbidden during the exam.
· Smartphones and smartwatches are to be switched to airplane mode and turned off, and handed over to the proctor before the exam starts. If students fail to turn in their smartphones or smart watches, their exams will be invalid.
· Only the answers on the scantron will be evaluated. Students cannot get points from questions they only answered on the exam papers if they did not code onto the scantron/optical form.
· It is the students’ responsibility to fill out the optical form/scantron correctly. If you fail to fill out the version and the scantron correctly, you will get 0 from the exam.
· Students who arrive after the listening section has started will not be accepted into the exam until the listening audio finishes.
· Students cannot leave the exam in the first 50 minutes. Students cannot wait in the corridors after they leave their exam.
· Students will not be allowed to use the restroom during the exam.
· Students who score 75 and above in the face-to-face exam to be held on campus will be exempted from the English Preparatory Program.
· Students who get between 60 and 74 from the first stage of the exam to be held on campus are eligible to take the Online Speaking Exam on February 2, 2022. The Online Speaking Exam will also be evaluated out of 100, and students who take 75 or more will be exempted.
· All speaking exams will be held ONLINE. In order for students to participate in the online exam session, STUDENT EMAIL ADDRESSES with medipol extension must be active.
· Speaking exam lists will be announced in the evening of Wednesday, February 1st.
· Students who score 59 and below in the Exemption Exam and students who score 74 and below in the Speaking Exam will study English Preparatory School.
· Students who are exempted with this exam cannot take attend the English Preparatory Programme in the second semester.