Orta Doğu Teknik Üniversitesi 1996
Daha Önce Görev Yaptığı Yerler
İstanbul Şehir Üniversitesi, CSI Canada, Logus Broadband Wireless Communication, Philips
Kablosuz Haberleşme Sistemleri, Yönlü Kanal Modelleme, Almaç algoritmaları, Pasif Radar, 5G Masif MIMO Sistemleri, OFDMA/CDMA tabanlı sistem tasarımları (PHY + MAC)
Seçili Yayınları / Tüm Yayınları
• Thet, Nann Win Moe, Mehmet Kemal Ozdemir, and Amit Kachroo. "Reduced-rank joint estimation of DOA with mutual coupling." 2018 26th Signal Processing and • Communications Applications Conference (SIU). IEEE, 2018.
• Karabacak, M., Mohammed, A. H., Özdemir, M. K., & Arslan, H. (2018). RF Circuit Implementation of a Real-Time Frequency Spread Emulator. IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, 67(1), 241-243.
• M Yilan, MK Özdemir, “Traffic density estimation via KDE and nonlinear LS”, TURKISH JOURNAL OF ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING & COMPUTER SCIENCES, 2017.
• N Mehrnia, MK Ozdemir, “Novel maritime channel models for millimeter radiowaves”, Software, Telecommunications and Computer Networks (SoftCOM), 2016 24th, 2016.
• A Kachroo, MK Ozdemir, H Tekiner-Mogulkoc, “Optimization of LTE radio resource block allocation for maritime channels”, Sarnoff Symposium, 2016 IEEE 37th, 88-93, 2016.
• MZ Karakuşak, K Özdemir, V Aslantaş, “The use of RSS and NI filtering for the Wireless indoor localization and tracking of mobile robots with different motion models”, Signal Processing and Communication Application Conference (SIU), 2016 24th, 2016.
• AH Mohammed, MK Ozdemir, “A Directional FM Channel Model for Contemporary Wireless Systems”, Canadian Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering 39 (4), 311-321, 2016.
• E Ozdemir, AE Topcu, MK Ozdemir, “A hybrid HMM model for travel path inference with sparse GPS samples”, Transportation, 1-14, 2016.
• H Abuella, MK Ozdemir, “Automatic Modulation Classification Based on Kernel Density Estimation”, Canadian Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering 39 (3), 203-209.
• Soheil Salari, S. ShahbazPanahi, and M. K. Ozdemir, “Mobility-aided Wireless Sensor Network Localization via Semidefinite Programming” IEEE Wireless Communication, 2013.
• Ozcan, H., Ozdemir, K. and Ciloglu, H. "Optimum cost of an air cooling system by using differential evolution and particle swarm algorithms" Elsevier Energy and Buildings, Vol. 65,pp. 93–100, Oct. 2013.
• M. Z. Amirani, S. ShahbazPanahi, and M. K. Ozdemir, “Performance Comparison in Amplify-and-Forward Bi-directional Network Beamforming”, to appear in IEEE Signal Processing, 2012.
• M. Zheng and M. K. Ozdemir, “GPS-aided Doppler Spread Estimation in a Mobile System”, 26th Queen's Biennial Symposium on Communications, Kingston, Ontario Canada, 2012.
• F. Retnasothie and M. K. Ozdemir, “A multiband SDR solution for next generation wireless systems,” United States Patent Application 20090170444, Jun. 2009.
• H. A. Mahmoud, M. K. Ozdemir, and H. Arslan, “An Efficient Ranging Algorithm for WiMAX
(802.16e) OFDMA,” Elsevier Computer Communications Vol. 32, Issue 1 Jan 2009.
• H. A. Mahmoud, M. K. Ozdemir, F. E. Retnasothie, and H. Arslan, “IQ Imbalance Correction for OFDMA Uplink Systems,” ICC 2009 Signal Processing for Commun. Symp., Sep. 2008.
• M. K. Ozdemir and H. Arslan, “Channel estimation for wireless OFDM systems," IEEE Commun. Surveys & Tutorials, vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 18--48, Oct. 2007.
• M. K. Ozdemir, H. Arslan, and E. Arvas, “Towards real-time adaptive low-rank LMMSE channel estimation of MIMO-OFDM systems," IEEE Trans. on Wireless Commun, vol. 5, no. 10, pp. 2675--2678, Oct. 2006.
• M. K. Ozdemir, H. Arslan, and E. Arvas, “Dynamics of spatial correlation and implications on MIMO systems," IEEE Commun. Mag., vol. 42, no. 6, pp. 48--53, June 2004.
• H. A. Mahmoud, M. K. Ozdemir, and H. Arslan, “Initial Ranging for WiMAX (802.16e) OFDMA," in Proc. Military Commun. Conf., Washington, DC, Oct. 2006.
• M. K. Ozdemir, H. Arslan, and E. Arvas, “Adaptive low-rank MIMO-OFDM channel estimation," in Proc. IEEE Wireless and Microwave Technol. Conf., vol. 1, Clearwater, FL, Apr. 2005.
M. K. Ozdemir, H. Arslan, and E. Arvas, “MIMO-OFDM channel estimation for correlated fading channels," in Proc. IEEE Wireless and Microwave Technol. Conf., vol. 1, Clearwater, FL, Apr. 2004.