Activities Provided by the Support Services Department
- Ensuring and supervising the security of the building, staff and students by professional companies,
- Ensuring and controlling cleaning work by expert teams and modern equipment,
- Managing, monitoring and supervising dining, cafeterias and social venues by qualified and competent personnel or companies,
- Carrying out maintenance, heating, shelter, garden and landscaping works,
- Establishing civil defence and environmental security teams, making them functional and controlling them,
- When necessary, to carry out the representation and hospitality affairs on behalf of the University, to fulfil the wreath-laying procedures,
- Carrying out the transactions of goods, fixture and storage.