To the Attention of All-Academic Units;
Our formal education, which we took a break due to the COVID-19 epidemic, will continue as DISTANCE EDUCATION as of Monday, March 23, 2020.
Training will be given synchronously and asynchronously. Course topics that cannot be held between March 16 and 23 will be intensified and compensated.
Here's what you need to do:
1. Visit the website teams.microsoft.com
2. Login by using "@medipol.edu.tr" address and MEBIS password.
a. It will be sufficient for you to log in and log out of MEBIS once for the Teams system to recognize your MEBIS password.
b. When the teachers who teach in the framework of articles 31 and 40A log into MEBIS, their user name will be automatically defined as "[email protected]". You can log in to teams.microsoft.com with this user name and MEBIS password.
3. Create a link for each lesson you teach as shown in the guide, and share it with your students via MEBIS.
4. If you teach the same lesson in different sessions, you can make a single live lesson and gather all the students together. Lessons will be a live broadcast. But they will also be recorded and can be watched later. You will be able to access the registrations via the link address provided for the lesson.
• You can get help from the call centre at 444 85 44 for difficulties in logging into teams.microsoft.com.
• Click here for Teams help guide.
• Click here for Teams training video.